One girl emailed me last week and asked if I can spend time to summarize a forum post about Best AliExpress Brazilian Hair on BlackHairMedia.com, http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/best-aliexpress-brazilian-hair_topic340427_page1.html. The forum post is with 24 pages and started since 2012. It’s so long!!! But OK, it’s my pleasure!
I spent 2 whole days to read through the whole post. Here’re the results:
Good AliExpress hair vendors girls suggested in the post:
- New Star (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/706036) – Brazilian body wave is with good price and still amazing after being washed, straightened and curled. Light shedding at first but no shedding left after being washed.
- Queen Hair Products (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/605265) – Best for Brazilian body wave.
- HJ Weave Beauty (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/109350) – Real virgin hair, no tangle, minimal shedding.
- For Your Nice Hair (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/406926) – The hair did look nice and the customer service was good.
- Mocha Hair Products (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/811341) – Hair bundles were really full and soft, doesn’t tangle at all, with just a few strands of shedding after sealing the wefts. It has a natural wave once dry which makes it look really natural.
- Queen Weave Beauty (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/910088) – Brazilian loose wave is still beautiful and no tangling even after being worn around 3 months.
- Princess hair (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1311056) has some good reviews on youtube too.
Problems we girls often meet after buying hair from AliExpress:
- People are required to leave good feedback (and only good feedback) in order to get a refund.
- Shedding, bad smell, tangle, dry, doesn’t hold moisture, full of synthetic hair, poorly constructed, melting off when we flat iron, underweight, not as described.
- Synthetic hair always melted on curling iron.
- Buying Hair is so risky from so called private vendors.
- Queen Hair Products jacked up their prices.
- EVERY color attempt has been a disaster.
- Hair is hard, dry, brittle, even after a wash and air dry.
- AliExpress has a default 4 star rating so to me the positive feedback without pictures and details doesn’t say much.
- Must request for a refund if you’re not satisfied.
- Hair looked great for two weeks after that it started tangling like a fool especially in the back. I had to cut it into a bob.
How to Remove the Bad Smell:
- I soak mine overnight in palmer’s conditioner and then wash it and it gets rid of the smell.
- I think you’re on to something. I received some hair from Princess Hair on Aliexpress and 3 bundles had a weird smell. So I clarified washed, let the hair sit and boiling water w/a few downy pellets for about 30 minutes. Then I deeped conditioned the hair and placed in the microwave for 90 secs, set and washed. The smell never came back.
- I got rid of the smell once and for all. I boiled the hair for 15 minutes. I had Apple cidar vinegar to water. I wish I had know to do this months ago because I stop wearing it for this reason. When I boiled the hair the water looked yuck. I guess I got all the chemical out. So after I boiled the hair two weeks ago. I went in my closet to smell and the corn chip smell never came back as it does a couple of hours or days later. Please note, please watch the hair as you are boiling it, do not blame me if you mess up!
- I then used deep conditioner, wrapped in paper towel and put in microwave for 50 seconds. then let sit for about 15 minutes. My GF tried to swipe it last night! The Heffa!
- I let the hair air dry with a drop of Argan oil, the hair felt wonderful.
Never miss one good hair vendor or a great hair deal on AliExpress & Amazon!!! - Follow Us On Facebook!
If you want to learn how selling hair and discuss the hair selling on AliExpress & Amazon , please join our Private Facebook Page here.