1. Angled Bob. A beautiful angled cut like the one below happens to be one of the most popular short haircuts for women right now. A warm hair color, dark roots, and the ombre effect are trendy too.
2. Tousled Lob Haircut. If you want that glamorous edge that a crop can give but with the flexibility of longer locks, then a lob haircut is a perfect choice.
3. Medium Bob with Long Parted Bangs. If you’re in search of a beautiful casual look, try a blunt neck-length bob with slightly curled under ends and long bangs! All you need is a round brush, hairdryer, and 20 minutes in the morning to look trendy and elegant.
4. Medium One-Length Haircut. Some women tend to grow their hair a little and then wonder what they can do with it, how to style this new length. Middle-length haircuts can be a great option if you still want to make updos.
5. Straight Layered Lob. Hairstyles for women may vary, but a straightened lob with face-framing layers would be perfect everywhere from a brunch to business trip downtown. It doesn’t take long to style a haircut like this, so you won’t ever be running late!
6. Messy Choppy Long Bob. The list of 2021 hair trends includes messy medium female haircuts, so make sure you’re making the right choice! Go for a long disconnected bob and refresh your balayage.
By Romeu Felipe
7. Cute Disconnected Messy Bob Cut. Create a dynamic effect using the disconnected cutting technique. It works fabulously for balayage hair thanks to graduation and messy styling.
8. Textured Cut for Thick Hair. Tired of the boring medium length? The best way to add some volume with no effort is by highlighting your hair. Varying light and dark shades to add dimension to your locks is one of the hottest hair trends these days!
9. Stunning Messy Lob with Money Pieces. The bleached waves of this messy lob look natural and carefree. Wispy layers and sliced ends add nonchalance to female hairstyles as if the coastal wind has ruffled the hair. This haircut is suitable for any style of clothing, so you’ll be looking magical in any situation!
10. Straight Collarbone Bob. If you’re tired of wearing extremely long hair, we recommend a straight collarbone bob. It’s among trending hairstyles that can refresh your look and bring your hair back to life.
11. Teased Edgy Bob. As a modern woman, you don’t have to focus on neutral colors and straight lines! A bob with root lift and shaggy layers should complement you really well, and it’ll be a perfect addition to your suit or romantic dress.
12. Long Shaggy Side-Parted Bob. A side-parted shaggy bob is an amazing haircut for those who are tired of neat hairstyles. So, if are in search of a fresh careless look to post on Instagram, you have a cool haircut idea to try!
13. Medium Length Сut with Waves. Medium hair styles for women are the classics. These can be styled in so many ways! Highlighted bronde waves? Awesome! Dark straight hair? Perfect! Curly caramel locks? Why not!
14. Neck-Length Bob. A modern trendy bob haircut that works well with a side parting and angled front strands. So chic!
15. The Classic Blonde Haircut. When looking for 2021’s haircuts females usually expect to see something provocative, but very often a simple longer haircut with a traditional feminine side parting is the best idea. Don’t forget about shadow roots.