We analyzed thousands of Amazon hair consumers reviews and top rated human hair wigs. Here are the 10 best human hair wigs on Amazon with most positive feedbacks.
The below 10 best human hair wigs are best-selling of 2018 on Amazon with hundreds of positive buyers reviews about their good quality and fast shipping speed.
Wigs in the below list are all human hair wigs.
10. Persephone Glueless 180% Extra Heavy Density Body Wave 360 Lace Frontal Wig
9. Perstar Hair Brazilian Deep Wave Wet and Wavy Lace Front Human Hair Wig
8. SUNWELL Brazilian Virgin Hair Water Wave Lace Front Wig
7. Perstar Hair Brazilian Water Wave Wet and Wavy Lace Front Wig
6. Eayon Hair Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wig
5. Formal Hair Brazilian Human Hair Loose Deep Curly Lace Front Wig
4. Enoya Hair Best Italian Yaki 360 Lace Frontal Wig Pre Plucked
3. BEEOS Hair Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Lace Front Short Bob Wig
2. Eayon Hair Brazilian Straight Human Hair Lace Front Wig
1. Enoya Hair 360 Lace Frontal Loose Wave Human Hair Wig
How To Wash The Wig
- Soak the hair gently with mild conditioning shampoo in cold or warm water.
- Rinse the hair in warm water towards to the same direction.
- Brush the hair gently in a downward from top to end.
- Lay flat the hair and leave it natural air dry.
How To Avoid Tangle And Shedding
- Use the proper shampoo and conditioner—a very mild, not-stripping shampoo, and both products should be sulfate-free and have a low pH.
- Do not to blow dry the hair with a high setting since otherwise the knots may be damaged or split, just let it air-dry or in low temperature.
- Do not sleeping with the wig wear on.
- Do not wash the wig frequent, wash your wig about every three weeks or 2 weeks in the summer.
How Tell Remy Human Hair vs Non-Remy Human Hair
- Observe the color of the hair: normally the color of the root is darker than the end.
- Remy hair is uneasy to get tangled when you wash it in cold water.
- Only at the hair root can you find the dot. If it is un-remy, you would find some dot at the hair end.
How to keep the hair wavy
- Use hair conditioner to keep its elasticity.
- Curl the hair to the original style with your hand after washing.
- Lay it flat. It would be better to keep it in the hairnet until it dry.
- If it’s still not wavy enough, use the curling iron. Then hold the whole wig until it gets cool and shape it with hairspray.