New Added Articles for September 2019
- Best AliExpress Hair Vendors (September 2019)
- Best AliExpress Lace Wig Vendors (September 2019)
- Best Amazon Hair Vendors (September 2019)
- Best Amazon Wig Sellers (September 2019)
- Best AliExpress Find: The Bob Wig Over 10,000 Sales
- The Difference between HD Lace, Transparent Lace and Normal Lace
- What is a 370 wig? | Difference Between 370 Lace Wig and 360 Lace Wig
- Best 5 AliExpress Hair Vendors To Dropship From
- Best 10 Long Straight Black Human Hair Lace Wigs on AliExpress
- New AliExpress Hair Vendors 2019 List
Lace wigs are usually made with French lace or Swiss lace. But many people get confused between them.
French lace is slightly thicker than Swiss lace due to its holes are smaller than Swiss lace. Think about a honeycomb and you will understand the saying. Although French lace is slightly thicker and more durable, but it will still give you the invisible hairline. We recommended that first time buyers go with French lace because they are inexperienced at wig application and removal and are more likely to damage a wig cap made of Swiss lace.
Swiss lace is slightly thinner than French lace due to its holes are larger than French lace. Due to its larger holes, Swiss lace is less durable than French lace. Also Swiss lace is less visible than French lace. If you want a very natural hairline, you can choose Swiss lace.
We don’t suggest you buy the base that the whole base material were made from Swiss lace because it’s too delicate. You can mix it by having Swiss lace in the front and French at the back. Then the whole base would be durable and delicate. But don’t worry, although Swiss lace is more fragile than French lace, it’s still strong enough for daily use if handled carefully.
French and Swiss Lace Colours
Both types of lace are available in what is described as a transparent version (but technically speaking is not actually transparent) as well las a light beige colour (similar to peach), a light brown, medium brown and dark brown.
If the lace on your wig does not match your scalp, then you have a few choices:
– use regular concealer on the parting or hairline
– dye the lace (you can even use tea to darken the lacer)
– use a fabric marker
Other types of laces in the current market:
- Superfine Swiss lace is the finest lace and fragile, than our Swiss lace. It blends into the skin for an even more flawless and invisible appearance. Superfine Swiss lace is less visible than Swiss lace. Superfine Swiss Lace is the thinnest lace among all types of laces.
- Korean Swiss Lace is a copy-cat of French lace being that it’s as durable but less undetectable. It’s a great choice for active lace wig wearers.