Wigs are used for prosthetic or aesthetic purposes or reasons of convenience. For example, people who have lost all or part of their hair because of their disease might use it. A wig may be used to rapidly produce a longer or more complete hairdo or a new color for solely aesthetic purposes. There are many options to choose from, from a short human hair wig to a long one; find out how they’re made!
Following are the points which show the process of manufacturing short human hair wigs:
- How To Prepare Hair:
- First of all, the wigmaker should ensure that each hair is in the same direction. This is achieved by holding a tiny hairpiece in the palm and stroking the ends between the thumb and the finger.
- Significantly shorter hairs are separated by pulling the bunch by a feather (wire punch) attached to the workbench in length less than 3 cm (7.5 cm).
- The hand is washed gently in a bowl of hot, soapy water containing a disinfectant, and the hair is completely cured. Next, the hair is washed in clean water many times. Finally, the packages can be squeezed carefully in a towel and dried outdoors or in an oven.
- Hair may now be curled or waved permanently if desired. After wound on curlers, it is cooked in a warm oven for 15 to 60 minutes in water and then dried for 24 hours or longer, depending on the tightness required.
- Heads are not even in color with increasing hair. By fashioning up to 5 or longer slightly different hair colors, the wigmaker may create hair for a specific wig to provide a more natural look.
- How To Make Pattern: To provide the most excellent possible fit, a customize wig is formed to the foundation of a customer’s head as near as feasible. This may be achieved either by physically measuring several skull features or by plastering the head and modeling it.
- How To Make Wig Foundation: The edge of the base of the wig is a delicate blend of silk, which complements the hair color of your choice. This piece is 2 cm (5 cm) wide on the front, 2.5 cm (2.5 cm) on the back.
- How To Do Knotting: Using a method of knotting, hairs are fixed to the net foundation. While different wigmakers employ three knots, the single knot or “full V” is the most frequent.
- How To Make Styling: The finished wig is stylized on a soft block. The hair is softly humidified with a moist comb. Curls are created in rollers or cotton shapes. The wig has a net and is dried in a heated oven. The curls are then unplugged, the hair groomed.
These short human hair wigs are very impressive indeed but you need to buy the one that suits your personality. Just dig deep while you are searching for them and a good wig definitely has the potential to boost your personality many folds.